Monday, April 30, 2012

Continuing Education Units (CEU's)

It's been a while since I have blogged..sorry...I am new at this, I will get the hang of it.
Well, I had to go for CEU's this past weekend (April 28th and April 29th). I was expecting it to be a worthless seminar...BUT it was really good, I was totally surprised and impressed. I have learned from some great instructors at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and I thought..I probably already know what they are going to teach. Well...I did... I already learned a lot of what they taught but they taught it in a different way, an easier way for both me and my clients. I can't wait to try these methods on my clients. I really liked Haase Myotherapy, Secrets of Deep Tissue seminar! Thank you to Robert Haase and his assistants. I also met some really nice Massage Therapist's from all over Chicago and Wisconsin!
Overall I had a great experience at the seminar and highly recommend Haase Myotherapy "Secrets of Deep Tissue" Seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment