Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kauai HI. Lomi Lomi Trip

Well, I decided to attend the 2 week Lomi Lomi Hawaiian massage course. I was a little nervous since I was not that experienced and NOW I'm going to the advanced course! I think I am going to highlight the trip.
I was nervous since it is an advanced course in Lomi Lomi. I wasn't sure I was ready but everything pushed me into it so I couldn't refuse. HUGE thanks to Dan and Rich for swapping their vacation time with me so I can go to this training!
I was nervous but I had a car and I figured "what can go wrong in 2 weeks"! Well, I if it were not for the 11 other people I met in the training I don't know if I could have continued. We were all VERY supportive of each other and even taught each other what our own strength's were.
We went to several sacred places on Kauai, which were AWESOME to say the least. I have had some personal growth and seen others grow during this 2 weeks.
My wife Denise came to Kauai on the 3rd week so we had that week to ourselves (pretty much), I introduced Denise to most of the group before they left and she said "I was sad when they left" which says a lot about the caliber of the people there! Denise and I zipped around the Island the first couple of days but on the 3rd day it was like I hit a wall and napped for 2 hours...WOOHOO, I needed that!
AND of course I got "swimmers ear" so my ear was extremely painful so we went to a open medical center on Sunday to get it looked at!
I was given some ear drops with made it tolerable..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment