Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 1 of 4 of my first Lomi Lomi learning session 1/26/12

I am staying at a B & B and as it turns out the other person staying there is also here to learn Lomi Lomi! She is from Canada AND has a car AND knows where she is going AND she doesn't mind that I tag along...woo hoo, things are looking up!
We get up early since we have to be there at 0730 and drive around for a bit, we find a Tom Horton's (I guess its like a Dunkin Donuts in the U.S.. We go in for a cup of coffee and get to know each other a little better, she is really nice, I'm glad I met her! After the coffee we go to class, I never know what to expect. We meet our Teachers, they are great (very nice).
The first half of the day we meditate, exercise, talk about the Hawaiian massage Lomi Lomi and learn a few basic words. There are 5 students total, all from Canada, except for me. They are all extremely nice and very personable. At lunch, we talk about various things and get comfy with each other.
After lunch, we talk some more and start with some basic Lomi (no oil). I really think I am going to like
 learning and performing Lomi Lomi massage. All of us students go out for dinner and enjoy ourselves. Tomorrow is another early and long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment