Friday, March 2, 2012

Well as you can see, not only am I new to blogging but I'm not really punctual at updating it. I already went back to Gibsons B.C. for my follow up training for Lomi Lomi so I think I will fast forward to this training. The next 3 days of my January training we learned Lomi massage in the prone (face down) position and incorporated several deep rotations with the legs. On the last day we gave each other a 2 hour Lomi massage, which was great and nerve racking all in one. I was trying to get the sequence down and was not concentrating on performing the massage. I guess it is to be expected since I have never performed Lomi and I was new at it..(I know...excuses..haha). I can not wait to go back in February to perform supine (face up) Lomi Lomi which will complete the 80 hour course. On the way home I was stuck in the middle seat from DFW to ORD with people on both sides...but...I made it home! cya next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment