Friday, March 2, 2012

2nd Lomi Lomi training session 2/23/12 to 2/28/12

Wow, February flew past quick. Before I knew it it was time to travel back to Gibsons B.C. I looking forward to it since it has been a crazy busy month. My flight was pretty uneventful (Yea), I met my friend Brenda on Marine Drive (Thanks Brenda...I appreciate everything you have done for me!). Brenda and I went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch, it was great (oh by the way, I have NOT had a bad meal in Canada at all!). After stopping at her apartment for a little while she drove us to the ferry but stopped off at a lookout to take in the sights. I took several pics and we headed to the ferry. We made it to Gibsons and all of us that were there already went out to dinner. It was nice but we heard that one of the intructors was unable to join us for the weekend....bummer! Lincoln did not make it in at that time so he missed the dinner. I will try and post a pic of us. I did it, this is our class, I am on the left, Brenda is in front of me, Chris is next to me, Lincoln is next to Chris, Dawne is in brown and our Kumu is in purple with her cat...Wisdom (wissy).






No comments:

Post a Comment