Friday, March 2, 2012

Last day of Lomi training Monday 2/27/12

Same as before, morning meditation, breakfast, skype with Wayne!  We had a treat today...Patti performed a Hula for us...she was great, I felt honored! Well, this is our final day we each have to give...and get a 3 hour Lomi Lomi massage...phew! We picked partners with pulling slips of paper with names on them...I am working with Chris! I performed Lomi Lomi on Chris first, I feel really good and I don't think I forgot anything. I concentrated on the massage and not the sequence. It was long but when I was finished I felt really good about it, I think Chris enjoyed it too. We only had 45 minutes to go shower, eat lunch and come back for the second session so we did not all eat together. Brenda and I went out to eat together...yep it was good!
After lunch it was my turn to receive and Chris gave me a DEEP but enjoyable Lomi session. After that we received our certificates of completion! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment